MERÇ GLOBAL GROUP
Can provide all or part of the service for basic and detail engineering, procurement, construction and project management. We have an extensive track record in the implementation of large turnkey contracts and the arrangement of related international financing on behalf of our clients. We work with partners from all parts of the globe and implement a global procurement policy that enables the Merç Global Group to obtain the most competitive prices on the international market. We are thus in a position to fulfill the expectations of operators wanting to entrust the largest possible range of services to a single contractor able to manage all aspects of a major project at an optimized cost.
- E.P.C CONTRACTING AND SUBCONTRACTING SERVICES.
- OIL - GAS AND ENERGY FIELD (SITE) SUPPORT SERVICES.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING ENGINEERING.
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY INVESTMENT.
- REAL ESTATE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND LAND SEARCHING.
- CAMP PREPARING & MANAGEMENT AND CATERING SERVICES.
- FOREIGN COMPANIES REPRESENTING AND CONSULTING SERVICES.
- TURKISH MAN POWER STAFFING & SUPPLYING SERVICES.
- GLOBAL MAN POWER STAFFING & SUPPLYING SERVICES.
- OIL & GAS HR TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES.
OUR GROUP COMPANIES
» MERÇ GLOBAL RECRUITMENT TRAINING & CONSULTING SERVICES LTD.
Merç Global Recruitment, Training and Consulting Services Ltd (offer/provide) Recruitment and Manpower Supply Services for the global Oil, Gas, Energy and Construction business.
Merç Global is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply Company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
» Recruitment Campaigns
Recruitment Campaigns are the most efficient way for our Clients to fill multiple positions in the Oil and Gas Energy and Construction industry. The Candidate pool of Oil and Gas Engineers & Professionals is entirely global, so a focused Recruitment Campaign with interviews in a small number of hub locations, reduces time to hire and reduces overall recruitment efforts.
» Challenge Yourself at Merç Global Recruitment and Turkishmanpower.
We design, build, and maintain the largest and most complex projects across six continents. Merç Global offers international jobs and career opportunities in engineering, construction, procurement, maintenance, and project management.
MERÇ GLOBAL RECRUITMENT
Is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply Company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients Since 1982. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world. Supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations.
We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service
WE HAVE BRANCHES OR SUB AGENTS IN:
Turkey, Romania, Moldova Ukraine, Bosnia, Bulgaria , Russia, Azerbaijan , Turkmenistan, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Nepal İndia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Morocco, China, Philippines. Kazakhstan, Ubekistan , Vietnam, Myanmar, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia, Australia, UK , Iraq (Baghdad, Erbil, Basra), Iran
World leader in innovative workforce solutions creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 30 years of experience. We have already recruited more than 60.000 persons. In the recruitment field we have three different lines Construction recruitment, Oil, gas, energy & power field and site, hospitality and logistic sector service recruitment.
E.P.C Contracting and subcontracting services.
Oil - gas and energy field (Site) support services.
Project management and consulting engineering.
Camp preparing & management and catering services.
Foreing companies representing and consulting services.
Turkish manpower staffing & supplying services.
Global manpower staffing & supplying services.
Oil & gas HR training and certification services.
Preparing work permıts for foreigners in Turkey.
Pay rolling and office services for foreigners in Turkey.
HR training for oil, gas, energy, water and construction sectors.
HR training and certification of vocational professions.
Chemical & Petrochemical engineering.
Oil & gas power & energy plants.
Oil & gas pipeline projects.
Offshore engineering construction.
Onshore petrochemical plant.
N. Gas plant engineering construction.
Building constructions (Civil & Industrial).
Wind turbines erection and maintenance.
Solar farm pv panel projects epc contracting.
Automotive, mining & minerals.
Our people are very well qualified, good English language and technical skills. A sample of the range of Turkish personnel provided to date is summarized below:
- Piping Engineer (Cad & Draftsman)
- Pressure Vessel Engineer (Design)
- Pump & Compressor Engineer (Design)
- Mechanical Field Erection Engineer
- Mechanical Specialist
- Mechanical Field Assistant Engineer
- Commissioning & Start-up Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Piping Supervisor
- Slurry Pipeline Supervisor
- Pipeline Supervisor
- Qualified Welder
- Pipe Fitter
- Instrumentation Engineer ( Cad & Draftsman )
- Instrumentation / Process Engineer
- Instrumentation Software Specialist
- Instrumentation Hardware Specialist ( PLC )
- Instrumentation Analyzer Specialist
- Instrumentation Field Erection Engineer
- Commissioning & Start-Up Instrumentation Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Instrumentation Field Assistant Engineer
- Instrumentation Supervisor
- Scada Specialist
- Electrical Engineer (Cad & Draftsman)
- Electrical Engineer ( Design )
- Electrical Field Erection Engineer
- Electrical Substation Specialist
- Electric Control Board Specialist
- Commissioning & Start-Up Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Supervisor
- Speed tronic Specialist ( GE Equipment )
- Teleperm Specialist ( Siemens Equipment )
- Process Manager
- Process Engineer (Senior)
- Assistant Process Engineer
- Civil Engineer ( Cad & Draftsman )
- Civil Engineer ( Design And Specification )
- Civil Field Erection Engineer
- Civil Assistant Engineer
- Civil Supervisor
- HVAC Supervisor
- Civil Engineer ( Metro & Tunnel )
- Safety Manager
- Safety Engineer
- Safety Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Assistant
- Quality Control Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer (Civil)
- Quality Control Engineer (Electrical - I&C)
- NDT Supervisor
- Welding Supervisor
Heater & Boiler
- Heater & Boiler Engineer ( Design )
- Heater & Boiler Specialist
- Heater & Boiler Supervisor
- Heater & Boiler Assistant Supervisor
- Heater & Boiler Construction Supervisor
- Machinery Engineer
- Machinery Field Erection Engineer
- Turbo gas Supervisor
- Steam Turbine Supervisor
- Reciprocating Compressor Supervisor
- Centrifugal Compressor Supervisor
- Pump And Fan Supervisors
- Gas Engine And Electric Motor Supervisor
- Machinery Trainer
- Mechanical Trainer ( Piping & Vessel )
- Instrument Trainer
- Electric Trainer
- Welding Trainer
- Safety Trainer
- NDT Trainer
- Commissioning & Start-Up Trainer
Painting & Insulation
Painting, Sand Blasting & Insulation Engineer
- Workshop Manager
- Workshop Engineer
- Pressure Vessel Specialist
- Structural Steel Specialist
- Technical Director
- Project Manager
- Project Engineer
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing Coordinator
- Material Coordinator
- Project Controller
- Cost Control Manager
- Planning Manager
- Contract Manager
- Administration Manager
- Financial Manager
- Construction Manager
- Field Superintendent (Mechanical.)
- Field Superintendent (Electrical-I&C.)
- Construction Assistant Manager
- Site Manager (Mechanical)
- Site Manager (Electrical)
- Site Manager (Civil)
- Site Manager (Instrumentation)
- Logistics Manager
- Site Assistant Manager
- Administration Assistant Manager
- Shipping and Clearance Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
Operation & Production
- Operations Manager
- Shift Operator
- Control Board Operator
- External Field Operator
- Maintenance Manager
- Machinery Maintenance Engineer
- Instrumentation Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Site Equipment Maintenance Engineer
- HVAC Maintenance
- Chief Operator
- Shift Operator
- Process Specialist (Loss Prevention System Design)
- Chief Operator
- Analyst Engineer
Warehouse & Material
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Assistant Manager
- Materials Assistant
- Rough necks
- Assistant drillers
- Tool pushers (NTP)
- Drilling superintendent
Commissioning and Start-Up (Equipment & Plant)
- Compressors (All Types)
- Steam Turbines
- Turbo gas
- Water Treatment Plant
- Chemical Plant
- Heater & Boiler
- Textile Plant
- Slurry Pipe Line
- Incinerator & Mud Plant
- Comb. Cycle & Cogeneration Plant
- HVAC System
- Detergent Plant
- Conveyers And Elevators
- Oil & Gas Plant
- Power Plant
- Steel Plant
Policy and Procedures:
Recruitment, selection and selection criteria On receipt of a personal request, we immediately start searching the adequate profile in our database and / or put advertisements on websites or other professional Oil & Gas websites). Selected candidates are contacted for availability and are systematically interviewed us for technical knowledge. Communication skills, mobility and, when applicable, language test.
The interview is held by in -charge having technical knowledge of the job / trade, during which he will fill in an Interview Card/ Candidates Evaluation File.
Information on technical competences, education and training, adaptability, etch. Are noted and checked. After validation by HR Staffing Director, the candidate CV is formatted and proposed to the Client. The Client accepts or rejects the candidacy specifying the reasons in the reject or gives more detail or changes his request.
If the interview is satisfactory, the Client selects the future designee. If the interview is not satisfactory, another candidate will be presented as soon as possible.
Physical aptitude and Medical examination.
According by Turkey Law, the candidates undergo yearly medical examination for physical aptitude, whether it be national contracts , or specific examination for onshore / offshore work abroad. An up-to -date medical certificate is mandatory for all our candidates.
End of Contract.
We often insist on knowing the end of contract with the Client to be able to evaluate the performance of our candidates, and thus to propose other assignments' subsequently. This is important to be able to keep a qualified and loyal permanent staff.
All such information will be collected, treated and stored as highly confidential.
» Al-MAWARID GROUP -K.S.A.
» Al-MABANI GROUP - K.S.A.
» Al-MANSOURIYAH CONSTRUCTION CO-K.S.A
» SAUDI .FREYSINET CONSTRUCTION.CO-K.S.A
» YAMAMA SAUDI CEMENT FACTORY.---K.S.A
» RIYADH FURNITURE INDUSTRIES. K.S.A.
» SAIPEM SAUDI ARABIA CO. K.S.A.
» TECHINT SAUDI ARABIA CO. K.S.A
» SOLEL BONEH GROUP- AFRICA
» CEMENTCAL CONSTRUCTION-RUSSIA
» DRUCKER ZAKARIA CONSTRUCTION-RUSSIA
» SOLOMON CONSTRUCTION- CARRABIAN
» F.K.CONSTRUCTION.CO. TOGO-BENIN-NIGERIA
» SAUDI OGER GROUP- K.S.A
» SAUDI ELEVATOR-SCHINTLER CO. K.S.A
» AL-REDWAN GROUP- K.S.A
» HCS INDUSTRIAL-U.S.A- JORDAN
» OHL. ANDALUCIA-SPAIN - TURKEY
» FCC- LA LINEA-ANDALUCIA -SPAIN
» ETOS OILFIELD SERVICES CO- LIBYA
» TIGI OIL FIELD SERVICES CO. LIBYA
» JABEL OIL SERVICES CO LIBYA
» AL TAYIBA INVESTMENT.K.S.A
» FERRETTI INTERNATIONAL-LIBYA
» TABUK MILITARY CITY - TABUK K.S.A
» AZIZIA PANDA SUPERMARKETS RIYADH. K.S.A
» FOSTHER WHELLER TURKEY-ARUBA
» SARPI(ABB +SONATRACH) CO.ALGERIA. for gas plant project)
» CHIYODA CORPORATION - JAPAN MIDDLE EAST PROJECTS
» GEOLOG INTERNATIONAL -NEDERLAND Persons Turkey Offshore project.
» MASKAN ARABIA CO. RIYADH K.S.A. PERSONS
» JABEL OIL SERVICES. LIBYA
» BONATTI - ITALY IRAQ OIL EXPLORING PROJECT Recruitment
» QAFCO -QATAR FERTILIZE COMPANY
» GULF CATERING SERVICES IRAQ BASRA BP PROJECT.
» ATA DEFENCE RECRUITMENT AFGHANISTAN ARMY PROJECTS.
» SAMSUNG C&T IN TURKEY CCPP PROJECT IN TURKEY.
» G S E&C(KOREAN CO) ALL MIDDLE EAST PROJECTS MANPOWER SUPPLIER
» HYUNDAI E&C SUBCONTRACTING OF ZUBAIR OILFIELD PROJECT BASRA - IRAQ
» STX HEAVY INDUSTRIES SUBCONTRACTING POWER PLANT PROJECTS -IRAQ
» GASCO MANPOWER SUPPLYING ALL GAS PLAN PROJECTS IN UAE.
» SHANAHAN ENGINEERING.CO.IRELAND. INSPECTION SERVICES IN TURKEY
» REBYANA OIL SERVICES LİBYA.
» TRANS GLOBE ENERGY USA.INSECTION SERVICES IN TURKEY.
» STATECO CONSTRUCTION CO.NIGERIA.
» NAS AIR WAYS CO.SAUDI ARABIA.
» DORSCH HOLDING GMBH IN UAE AND QATAR
» CCE SAUDI ARABIA.
» BBSARAF & ALSARAF CO. LEBANON AND IRAQ
» TRILLIUM HOLDING LEBANON
» ESB INTERNATIONAL IRELAND & TURKEY
» ASLAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP IRAQ.
Dear Sirs / Madam,
I would like to inform you that we need this information in order to send right candidates CV.
1. All working terms and conditions. (demand letter)
2. Professions list with quantities and job descriptions.
3. Working locations. Salary scale.
4. Age and nations limitation (preferable nations)
5. Necessary languages and its level.
Awaiting your soonest reply.
Terms & Conditions: Try to explain all these items.
1. Period of contract:
2. Place of Employment:
3. Probationary period :
4. Normal working hours :
5. Overtime :
6. Accommodation :
7. Transportation :
8. Food :
9. Medical & insurance :
10. Air ticket :
11.Joining air ticket :
12.Leave & holidays:
13.Any other benefits :
15.Labor income tax and all labor related tax and insurances :
We need these documents in order to supply the Turkish manpower for your project.
1. Agency Agreement.
2. Demand letter which including all working terms and conditions.
3. Job Descriptions for all required positions
4. Employment contract.
5. Power of Attorney letter
6. Company registration certificate (from chamber of commerce or any other national authority)
7. Contract award certificate (if the company is contracted)
8. Appropriate opinion certificate- Uygun görüş yazısı (for trading, manufacturing or investment companies)
Note: Documents number 7 & 8 will be getting from a Turkish Embassy commercial section in .....
. In order to do it in the company must apply to Turkish Embassy commercial section with all these
documents. After we got all these documents we can get permission from the labor office in order to give
Advertisement in national newspapers and Internet job portals. The company has to pay our add
Cost, legal recruitment process fees, air ticket and our service fees (10-12 % annual basic salaries for
Each selected candidate)
Awaiting your soonest reply.
M. Ali MERÇ